Small Town, Big Heart.

We provide a sense of COMMUNITY.  We provide a sense of HOME.

The Brillion Housing Authority offers three places for residency, nestled in the center of the Brillion community: Garrow Villa Assisted Living, Parkview Apartments, and Heritage Apartments.


The Brillion Housing Authority is an equal opportunity provider and employer.  


Garrow Villa Assisted Living is a Class C Community Based Residential Facility

  • Good old-fashioned, home-town care.

  • We see our residents as our neighbors, friends, and family.

  • We provide an uplifting and positive atmosphere for this new chapter in your life.

  • Dedication in providing excellent customer service.

  • Small facility allows for personalized, one-on-one care

  • See more...


Parkview Apartments and Heritage Apartments are available for rent!


Better Care Starts with You!

Full Nondiscrimination Statement


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights

regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions

participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation,

disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance

program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or

activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs).  Remedies and complaint

filing deadlines vary by program or incident.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information

(e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible

Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the

Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available

in languages other than English.


To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint

Form, AD-3027, found online at and at any

USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information

requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your

completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.